jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- Ideally have a valid forklift licence.
- Drivers licence and own transport.
- You are welcome to contact me in the office to discuss further if you have any…
- Our nationally recognised client is currently seeking loader operator / yardman to assist with a project based out of Auckland airport.
- Must have a Traffic Controller level 1 (minimum) certificate.
- Our client is a major Civil Construction company which requires traffic controllers in the South…
- The successful candidate should have a current site safe as well as be able to lift over 25kgs.
- This well respected company currently requires a candidate with…
North Shore City, Auckland
- Our client is the largest powder supplier in Australia & New Zealand.
- They are a pioneer in the powder coating industry and offer a wide variety of stock and…
- We currently require form workers and Concrete finishers to work on precast sites in South Auckland.
- Successful candidates will be hard working with excellent…
- Our client is based in Penrose and we are looking for a Senior Machine Operator to join their busy manufacturing site.
- Be physically fit and active.
- Hours of work are from 7.00am to 17.00 Monday to Friday with some Saturday required therefore candidates will need to be flexible.
- We have a new opportunity for a motivated and energetic Recruitment Consultant to join our Adecco South Auckland branch, located in East Tamaki.
- Class 2 license is required for the right applicant so they can drive the trucks to and from the Airport for picking up goods.
- So MPI experience will be ideal.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.