jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
You refined by:
- We have a new opportunity for a motivated and energetic Recruitment Consultant to join our Adecco South Auckland branch, located in East Tamaki.
- A minimum 2 years forklift operating skill and current OHS Cert.
- We are currently seeking ith F endorsed forklift operators or experienced counterbalance…
- This newly created role will be the focal point for all colleague related matters within The Adecco Group New Zealand.
- You will be required to:
- Currently seeking trade assistant to work in this large engineering workshop with our client which has an unbeatable company culture.
- Good understanding of safe work practices.
- We are on the hunt for reliable Process/Assembly workers to work in a large manufacturing site based in Avondale.
- To be successful in this role, you must have a current work visa or be a New Zealand resident/citizen.
- If you believe you are able to commit to this opportunity…
- This role offers a great variety of tasks with the successful candidate moving between several departments with all training provided.
- What's in it for you?
North Shore City, Auckland
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- You will need a clean vehicle truck licence, and good geographical knowledge of…
- Have a current Fork hoist license and F endorsement.
- Our nationally recognized client is looking for a reliable candidate with a counterbalance forklift license…
- In return, this role offers a rare opportunity to work for a global leader, competitive remuneration, flexible work arrangements, networking and travel…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.