jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, via email, and across teams.
- If you think you fit the description then we would love to hear from you.
- The ideal candidate is somebody who can be the go-to person for people from the community who may need advice, have issues or want to talk over anything of note…
- If yes, then we are offering opportunities to the right candidates to join a dynamic team of resilient professionals who are motivated to achieve the best…
- The salary band for this position is (pro rata) between $48,853 and $68,968 with a starting point of up to $50,000 dependant on experience.
- At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible work environment where diversity is celebrated.
- Process data in a timely manner.
- As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their…
- Sound judgement and decision-making capability.
- Full-time, fixed-term position until 30 September 2020.
- Manage the quality of service delivery.
- To be a New Zealand Registered Psychologist under the Health Practitioners Competency Assurance Act and hold a current practicing certificate;
- The position description and the application form for the role may be downloaded from our website: http://www.hqsc.govt.nz/about-the-commission/our-people…
- You will be responsible for administration, filing, reception duties and customer service, as well as drafting letters as required by the Senior Tenancy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.