jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- Working as part of a dynamic and flexible team.
- Applications submitted directly through the Government Jobs Website are no longer considered.
- Please apply using the ‘Apply Now' button, applications must be made online, your CV and Cover Letter are an important part of your application.
- Please note, you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand to be eligible for this position.
- Applications close 4 November 2019.
- Applications close on 31 October 2019.
- We must work together, across state agencies and with our partners – NGOs, iwi, Māori organisations, community groups –…
- Right now we have permanent opportunities for great people to join our Assisted Recovery team to support us while we transition to our new ways of working to…
- Right to work in New Zealand.
- If you are applying from overseas, you will be required to provide a copy of your IELTS certificate.
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Significant experience as a social worker• Full registration with New Zealand's Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or able to register• A social worker…
- Minimum NCEA Level 2 achievement standard - core English, Pre NCEA - 6th form Certificate or proven work experience.
- We do amazing, important work.
- Your tertiary qualification in law (ideally with Honours) and current practising certificate (or entitlement to one) are prerequisites for the role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.