jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
New Zealand Government (undo)
- This will involve working on reception and answering telephone enquiries, lodging applications, setting up meeting rooms, booking travel for ERA members, coding…
- You will need to be confident, able to multi task, flexible and adapt to change with ease.
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our…
- Pitman's Word Processing, TCB or National Certificate in Business Administration& Computing (Level 3) or higher.
- Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience.
- Our belief is that in the right environment, with the right people surrounding and nurturing them, any child can, and should flourish.
- Why Us NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- Applications close Sunday 27 October 2019.
- This is a full time permanent role.
- As a Support Officer you'll help grow New Zealand for all by providing vital administration support for a team of officers processing visa applications.
- We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career…
- We support flexible approaches to work to ensure that we have the best person for the role.
- This includes part time and job share working arrangements and the…
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Making our communities feel and be safer by taking…
Be the first to see new jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.