jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have a valid open work visa;
- Have proven customer service experience (e.g. in contact centres, hospitality, retail,…
- The right person for the job will be honest, pro-active, energetic, dedicated and hungry for success, as well as having a great sense of humour and show lots of…
- This is an immediate start, notice periods over 1 week cannot be considered.
- We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated professionals to join our team based in…
- A full New Zealand drivers licence.
- We are looking for customer focused, technically savvy people to join our Botany located team.
- Do you have the following:
- Send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org, call the office on 0800 800 204 (3) for a confidential conversation or alternatively hit the apply button.
- Front of office reception duties: answering phone calls, greeting candidates, clients and visitors and ensuring they sign in.
- Diversity to the benefit of all.
- Looking to use your experience in a relevant Level 1&2 Helpdesk role, your resourcefulness and, your ability to to explain technical processes to end users, in…
- You must have a valid New Zealand teaching certificate and qualification in ECE for this role.
- I am currently recruiting a 2IC/Headteacher to join a privately…
- The centre works on a rostersed basis, this means that you will have to be flexible to work both opening and closing shifts.
- This organisation is a friendly, down to earth bunch and are looking for an all rounder in this sole charge administration/office manager role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.