jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
You refined by:
- You will be a point of escalation for the Credit Control team and report directly into the Customer Relationship Manager.
- Review designs for buildings for fire safety standards relative to specifications provided.
- Strong understanding of the building regulations and standards.
- We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated professionals to join our outbound customer service team based in Central Auckland.
- A clear understanding of CRM systems and their function in Contact Centres.
- Passionate about facilitating success in Contact Centres?
- Ensure Admin and Operations team members are provided with the tools, environment and training to perform their roles.
- We are looking for a passionate, registered ECE teacher to work within a centre in South Auckland.
- The centre has inspiring leaders and a wonderful team of…
- The right candidate will have at least 9+ years of solid experience within a Programme Management role and a successful track record to match.
- The role offers massive progression opportunities, along with a flexible and 'work hard - play hard' work culture'.
- The successful candidate will possess:
- The Auckland studio is a team of 10 staff and they are looking for an experience Architectural Graduate to join their vibrant team.
- Company is growing in NZ.
- ** You will need to have the right to work in New Zealand to apply for this job***.
- This organisation offers you a unique chance to develop and have a big…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.