jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- With over 150 staff committed to the mission of AUT, ICT Services holds responsibility for the technology supporting over 30,000 educators, researchers and…
- The Administrator is a key point of contact for academic and professional staff and visitors to the departments and the ability to work respectfully and…
- We embrace new technologies to lead the learning of tomorrow and prepare our students for the rapidly changing world.
- We have over 29,000 students and 2,500 staff across our three teaching campuses.
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is a vibrant, achievement-oriented and…
- AUT has one of NZ's largest IT departments providing support to over 30,000 students and 3000 staff.
- Work in one of NZ's largest ICT departments & support its…
- The primary roles within the School are to carry out internationally-recognised research and to provide the highest quality undergraduate and postgraduate…
Auckland CBD, Auckland
- This role requires you to work evenings and late nights, public holidays and weekends.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a demanding, high volume, high…
- Contributing to engagement activities and projects with students and staff.
- AUT University Library is committed to providing excellent services to students and…
- Ability to work across a range of computer applications.
- Please note that all applications must be submitted through the online application process.
- Are you flexible, organised and keen to support the AUT's Marketing, Recruitment and Brand dynamic teams in their work of storytelling, enhancing, reputation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.