jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
You refined by:
Mangere, Auckland (undo)
- Preferably, you will have a full and clean driver's licence and a fork lift licence.
- Our ideal person will be highly organised, with great attention to detail,…
- Our business is looking for two confident people to visit selected properties in South and West Auckland to find out if the properties are for sale or not.
- With over 60 branches across Australia and New Zealand, and an extensive global partner network, we have a reputation for quality and service excellence.
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ (Don’t have one?
- Geneva Healthcare is renowned for being one of the leading Healthcare providers…
- A current FGC Safe-in-Store Pass.
- For over 100 years we have been working with the world's leading brands, providing marketing and selling solutions to our…
- This is a full time position, a minimum of 40 hours, Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4.30pm but you need to flexible to work extra hours and weekends as required.
- A Bachelor in Mātauranga Māori (Level 7) or higher or; A written endorsement from a Māori organisation and / or recognised kaumātua confirming an advanced…
- Experience in international freight forwarding in any areas of the industry as training will be provided.
- The company: A large global freight forwarding company…
- The centre works on a rostersed basis, this means that you will have to be flexible to work both opening and closing shifts.
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g. visa) (Preferred).
- Valid NZ Work visa / Resident / Citizen/ Student.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.