jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- Technically savvy, you’ll be comfortable working in a range of applications and will have a knowledge of ERP systems.
- Key functions of the role include:
- This employer is looking for a hardworking student who ideally is in their last year of study or has recently graduated from a Business or Marketing…
- Visa sponsorship will also be provided for deserving candidates.
- Want to make a career in Business and Marketing?
- The ability to build strong customer rapport.
- You’ll be customer focussed and be able to drive change at all levels through influence and consulting with the right people at the right time.
- We have the privilege of serving over 1.3 million Kiwis every week in the most awesome little country in the world.
- Be experienced in creating a complete technical solution for Automation projects making sure the solution architecture is simple, maintainable, secure and…
- You must have a valid driving license and a bigger car, or a van to load boxes of goods and then deliver as per agreed delivery plan.
- A training allowance of $100 (before tax) is provided for a 2 hour training period, but is forfeited if you don't complete the training, or resign after…
- We serve over 1.4 million customers every week in the most awesome little country in the world!
- As our Modern Work Experience coach, you will be member of a…
- Our friendly team are on the look-out for an experienced Domestic Aid to join them on a part time basis, keeping our village 'sparkling' and taking pride in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.