jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
You refined by:
Mount Roskill, Auckland (undo)
- We are a creative and passionate bunch that live and breathe our values of success breeds success, teamwork makes the dream work, positivity with a purpose,…
- Key to your success is your digital understanding, your strong communication skills and experience with copy writing and content with 3-5 years in a similar…
- This employer is looking for a hardworking student who ideally is in their last year of study or has recently graduated from a Business or Marketing…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- CCS Disability Action has flexible hours available during school hours in various locations for people who want to make a difference for young learners with…
- You’re driven and motivated, all about creating business outcomes and getting the right stuff done.
- You’ll be a part of a collaborative team that looks after a…
- It is also beneficial to have a valid and current first aid certificate.
- Car seat can be provided but bonus if you have one!
- The general duties of the role are:
- Build strong relationships with education providers, internal stakeholders and students (of course!).
- You know New World, PAK’nSAVE and Four Square right?
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- We are Auckland's leading social and recreational community organisation for youth and adults with disabilities.
- This could be the role for you!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.