jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
You refined by:
Penrose, Auckland (undo)
- The right attitude is everything… Experience is not always necessary, if you have a genuine passion for food and shopping, customer first mentality, love…
- This employer is looking for an organised student to work as a Personal Assistant on a part-time basis.
- Creating and modifying existing documents.
- Proven experience in high-volume reception and/or administration roles.
- Must hold a full and current drivers licence.
- Maintain a safe and tidy worksite.
- Servicing over 7500 online delivery orders from 10 of our Auckland stores, our eStore will be both New Zealand’s first dedicated eStore and our biggest store…
- Ideally applicants would have their restricted or above driver's licence and access to their own reliable vehicle.
- The role includes, but is not limited to:
- The down side is our environment is cold but you are provided with all the necessary foot ware and over garments required to do you job.
- Please note, all applicants must have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand.
- In fact, since we started in 2003, we've helped over 500,000 Kiwis love…
- Be flexible travelling between Penrose and Mount Wellington.
- We are looking for a Pharmacy Technician and retail person to join our team.
- Watercare Services Limited is a market leader utility in the water and wastewater industry.
- We provide water and wastewater services to around 1.4 million…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.