jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- Superb customer service at reception for our customers, the village management team and staff.
- Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a…
- Great hourly rates provided with 8% holiday pay.
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Being the first point of contact for staff, students and visitors to the Business School.
- A positive person with outstanding interpersonal skills, to provide…
- We currently have over 1200 students and offer programmes in multi-discipline Degrees, Masters and Doctoral level post-graduate study.
- School of Art + Design.
- 1-2 year’s reception experience.
- Competitive hourly rate plus 8% holiday pay.
- Great way to gain experience in a range of roles and industries.
- Keeping reception and internal meeting rooms tidy.
- 2 years previous frontline reception experience is essential.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the front desk.
- Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest providers of home-based health, disability and rehabilitation services with 30 locations throughout the country.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.