jobs in Auckland City, 1021
You refined by:
Madison Recruitment (undo)
- Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting the job reference #87333 or apply below.
- The main purpose of the role is to;
- We are on the lookout for fast, accurate and efficient Data Entry Administrators for various short and long term assignments.
- Competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours, opportunities for training and career development.
- Office Administrators, PAs and receptionists needed!
- This is a medium sized business which means there is a significant hands-on element to the role and the right person needs to be comfortable doing this.
- The role: Working in their inbound Contact Centre you will be the first point of contact for our Client's customers via phone calls, emails, Facebook and…
- Maintain the reception area and kitchen to a high standard.
- You will be the first point of contact for all visitors and internal team members and you will need…
- Great hourly rates provided with 8% holiday pay.
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference #87797 or apply below.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Nib is New Zealand’s second largest health insurance provider.
- They offer value for money and have been providing affordable health cover to more than one…
- Start: ASAP, we will be flexible with notice periods.
- About the job: As a Collections Account Manager you will be making outbound calls to assist customers with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.