jobs in Auckland City, 1021
- Ideally applicants would have access to their restricted or above driver's licence.
- This employer is looking for a receptionist for our clinic at Smales Farm…
- Talk Recruitment has childcare centres across the North Shore of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- Valid work visa and references essential.
- We are looking for a part-timer to join our friendly and motivated cafe team in Takapuna.
- Able to make great coffee.
- We're a family owned bar & eatery.
- We look after our people, work hard & try to have as much fun as possible doing it.
- Must be available Fridays & Saturdays.
- Competence with MS Excel and Word is essential and experience with ERP systems and generate computer applications a major advantage.
- Previous reception or office work experience.
- Handling customer inquiries face to face and over the phone.
- We are looking for a receptionist/housekeeper able of…
- This is an important role for Talk as the right person will help win new clients and business.
- Are you in your last year or two in Uni, looking for work that…
- We are looking for responsible people with a strong work ethic to be part of our home packing/unpacking, reorganising, and downsizing team.
- Must be flexible & a team player.
- Key roles will be supporting the Store Manager with the running of the store in all aspects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.