jobs in Auckland City 1021
You refined by:
- Car will be provided, must have full driver's license and previous experience working with kids.
- This employer is looking for a competent, enthusiastic and…
- Full drivers licence and family have a vehicle nanny can use.
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week.
- * this position can be live-in if required **.
- Candidate will need to have full licence and own car.
- Mornings Monday - Friday 6 am - 9 am (only for two weeks starting 23.03.20) and afternoons Monday &…
- Nanny wanted for after school on a Friday :-).
- Pick them up from school / daycare.
- Prepare their dinner ( will be mostly precooked for you ).
- Full drivers licence required and family have a vehicle nanny can use.
- 3 x full days per week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - 7.30am - 5.30pm ( 30 hours).
Grey Lynn, Auckland
- Start date is flexible but ideally Tuesday the 31st of March.
- Full drivers licence and own reliable vehicle required.
- $22-25 / hour (depending on experience).
North Shore City, Auckland
- 40 hours flexible across Monday - Friday.
- Candidate drivers licence preferred but not essential.
- Family require nanny urgently to care for children B7, 5 and 4…
- Family is flexible with times, but a suggested timetable for school term times (from 22 July) would be as follows:
- No drivers licence or car required.
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Friendly, professional family are looking for a happy, experienced, reliable & caring nanny…
- Drivers licence required and a car can be provided.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 1-6 pm.
- Part time nanny required to care for G6 and occasionally her older…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.