jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Exciting opportunity to join the dynamic Food and Beverage department.
- Working for one of New Zealand’s largest hotel operators.
- This role will include working in all areas of food and beverage service including the bar and a la carte restaurant.
- Up-sell and promote products & services.
- Are you looking for a rewarding role Possum Bourne Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- In this role you will:
- The ideal candidate will have previous tutoring experience, is independent and self-driven, has a ‘do it’ attitude, is flexible and transparent, and is…
- The University of Auckland (42,000 students) is New Zealand’s leading university is committed to providing an excellent working environment through.
- Laundered uniforms provided at the start of every shift.
- We look after a variety of guests from our local customers to visitors from all over the world!
- We offer flexible working options, supportive work environment, a competitive salary package, plus loads of opportunity for reward and recognition.
- Coffix on Albert Street is looking for a part time Barista and Front of House.
- The following hours below will vary from how busy the store is.
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and increasing academic achievement for Māori and Pacific students, and all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.