jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- All applicants must have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand.
- From the BLACKCAPS and WHITE FERNS on the big stage to backyard cricket with friends,…
- It goes without saying that you will have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
- A Hygiene & Food Handling Certificate will be advantageous as well…
- We are recruiting for Survey consultants who are seeking for a job that works for you and when it suits you.
- The role involves meeting clients through doors and…
- FULL TIME/Part Time PRODUCE ASSISTANT.
- Are you friendly and customer focused with a can do attitude?
- Do you have the ability to work within a team environment…
- We require a food and beverage supervisor to assist with the following on a permanent full time basis.
- Set restaurant up for daily operation.
- Carryout reception duties like checking in, checking out, assist guests, portering.
- Flexible to work on shifts (Will be rostered between Monday to Sunday with…
- Full training will be provided.
- We are an award-winning, innovative company designing and building advanced technology to automate farming.
- We are looking for someone with the right attitude, high energy, hard working, job and customer focused who can work to a high standard independently and within…
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- We are a boutique travel company specializing in travel to Croatia and surrounding European countries.
- The ideal candidates will be flexible and able to work overtime when required in this busy fast paced environment.
- The responsibilities of this role include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.