jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- This employer is looking for people to be waiting staff at their restaurant.
- Duties in this role will include:
- Other general front of house duties.
- Get to work in a social environment interacting with adults and students.
- Ensuring students and clients have cleared their invoices.
- Want to get paid to have FUN at work?
- Looking for a CAREER in the food industry?
- Do you absolutely LOVE Mexican food?
- People are our Secret Ingredient.
- Have own reliable transport when working late nights.
- Be a fun, trainable individual with the right attitude.
- Love Mexican food and beverages!
- Be available between 10pm and 5am- Friday/ Saturday nights.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- There is room for promotion for the right student who demonstrates…
- We need a SALES SUPERSTAR to join the team and help out with our super busy Ponsonby store.
- This is a part time position and will include weekends.
- Participating in the day-to-day running of the shop.
- Keeping the shop and displays clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist in changing displays of shop stock.
- We prefer experienced hospo staff where needed but not necessary, training will be given, we will look at all applications.
- Flexibility on days and hours.
- We are looking for someone to fill the role of "Back of House and Kitchen Assistant" at our Cafe and Function venue.
- You must be able to work for a minimum of 15 hours over the weekend.
- This employer requires a hardworking, outgoing student to fill a role as front of house in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.