jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Beautiful office space & luxury product - Britomart location.
- Join our passionate Front of House team in a part-time capacity.
- Don't just take our word for it!
- Get to work in a social environment interacting with adults and students.
- Ensuring students and clients have cleared their invoices.
- We are willing to consider applicants who can work at least four evenings a week, including Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights .
- Apply and call SJS now!
- The job may continue after this point until the end of the year but we are unsure plans beyond the end of April at this point.
- Our employer has a unique job offering as a toothbrush manufacturer, you will be assisting and making toothbrushes that are sold worldwide.
- Experience teaching younger students or leading dance groups preferred.
- Be rewarded for increasing numbers and students within your classes.
- We are a flexible, fun and easy going family.
- Ideally start 6th Jan 2020, but flexible if need be during January.
- We are looking for a responsible and caring person to look after our two children after school.
- Picking the children up from school,.
- Confidence supervising students and enforcing exam rules.
- We are a private training establishment currently seeking part-time invigilators and exam supervisors,…
- We are flexible, so if you are looking for more or less, please state this in your cover letter.
- This role would begin with the above responsibilities and in…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.