jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- A current Children’s Act police clearance is highly desirable.
- Successful applications will need to complete the appropriate police check paperwork before…
- Shift times, days and hours per week are flexible to suit the candidate , but around 10 hours a week is estimated to be needed to finish the job on time.
- We are looking for part time enthusiastic kitchen staff for our fast paced kitchen.
- Our catering company is seeking a friendly and proactive Kitchen Hand to…
- As a team member you will:
- Manage and run your rostered shift and lead team members.
- Manage all aspects shift operation - Food preparation, maintain standards,…
- This employer requires a fit and hard-working person to assist with the renovation of an old house.
- The successful candidate will be helping the builder/owner…
- Accuracy and efficiency in all point of sale interactions.
- Our company has been making authentic boots, shoes, apparel and accessories since 1973.
- Looking for an after school care assistant who is friendly and passionate about learning & caring for children for a small after school care programme in the…
- We are a boutique Restaurant and Bar in Greenlane, and have a passion for delivering a great experience to our customers all the time.
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible;
- As is a passion for sport but again not essential for the right candidates.
- Must also be able to work occasional nights, weekends & public holidays.
- Some general cleaning and the use of point of sales system is a major part of the role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.