jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Ideally you will fulfill most if not all of the following criteria: self starter, great sense of humour, patience, tolerance, physically fit, good social skills…
- Must have full drivers licence.
- We are an animation and post-production company looking for a bright, energetic and talented individual with Front of House and…
- We are flexible, so if you are looking for more or less, please state this in your cover letter.
- This role would begin with the above responsibilities and in…
- A current first aid certificate (minimum) and/or current life guard award (Training is available for suitable candidate).
- Hours may vary by negotiation.
- I am looking for a Graphic Designer to carry out some work as a quick one off, with potential to be contacted for future work too.
- You will be paid $25 an hour.
- We bought an aviary L3.5m W1m H2.8m., and we really need 4 reliable people to lift it up a couple of steps to a raised planter box on our property!
- Hours are flexible and will be discussed.
- Our focus is on providing absolute customer satisfaction through providing the right fitting footwear for every…
- Disclaimer: We've listed 'part-time' as the role requirements, but will be more than happy to look into a permanent full-time role, or ongoing freelance work…
- The employer is flexible with the days and times.
- This employer is looking for a student to come in and some gardening on their backyard and driveway.
- The position involves preparing tenders for clients using a specialized software package to measure and estimate flooring from plans provided by our clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.