jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Waitakere Gardens, located in the heart of Henderson, is a friendly, caring retirement village with beautifully established grounds and a vibrant community.
- We are looking for a skilled accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting, book keeping and financial tasks.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- The employer is flexible with when the meeting takes place.
- This employer is looking for a creative event management student!
- It is near a bus stop.
- This role is a voluntary position with flexible hours and a flexible start date .
- Both the live and silent auctions are integral and complex components of the…
- This employer is seeking 1 student to help onsite with glass pool fence installations.
- It will be your job to assist with lifting and installations.
- We are looking for enthusiastic and confident people to be front facing in the VIP lounge at the ASB Tennis Classic open 2020.
- What you'll need to do:
- If you’re our perfect candidate you will be well presented, flexible, reliable to work weekends, able to follow instruction and work independently.
- Looking for an individual who is fluent in written and spoken Greek and English.
- The role involves translating 7 documents from a Doctor in Greece into English…
- However, there may the possibility of ongoing casual work throughout the year for the right person.
- We are looking for some physically fit, positive, reliable…
- We would prefer someone who lives in the Mt Albert area so that they are familiar with the neighbourhood and the community and businesses in the area.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.