jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial however not necessary as full training will be provided.
- This employer is after an enthusiastic and reliable…
- You'd ideally be available to work every weekend over the holiday period.
- We are NZ's largest specialist marine and motorhome accessories retailer.
- This Part time sales person role is for Sunday's 11am - 4pm with the potential to pick up hours over the 0ecember trade.
- We are looking for a sales person who:
- Shifts will range from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 4pm you will be working minimum 20 hours a week, however for the right person more…
- We are seeking an enthusiastic digital marketing and communications specialist to join our fast growing online drinks e-commerce company.
- Primarily Mon - Fri - but with some availability to work in the store on late nights and weekends.
- Flexibility, as you may be required to work some public…
- A Malaysian restaurant with locations in Albany and Long bay is looking for back of house/ Kitchen hand person.
- Its going to be 15 hours of total work per week.
- This role is approximately 10-15 hours per week, which must include one weekday and one weekend day (exact days are flexible).
- Hours can be flexible to suit.
- The role is high paced, interesting & varied.
- Good time management skills are required as it can get very busy very quickly.
- Football coaching experience is not a necessity as training is provided.
- We run classes on the North Shore and are looking for talented, reliable coaches to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.