jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Are you looking for an awesome company culture, friendly co-workers, and a flexible job to fit around your busy uni schedule, or are you just keen to work hard…
- We are looking for individuals who can commit at least five hours a week, however we are flexible and can offer more than this for the right candidate.
- Applicants must hold a full driving licence as they will be required to drive Company Vehicles, applicants will need to be physically fit as the position…
- Using the equipment provided effectively - safety first!
- NZ resident or appropriate visa.
- You will need a full drivers licence for driving the company car, and…
- All equipment required for the job (shovels, rakes etc) will be provided on site but a reasonable pair of work boots and appropriate clothing will have to be…
- We pride ourselves on being the most flexible, kind and supportive babysitting company in New Zealand and as we are continuously growing, we need more sitters…
- This employer is looking for students to work as merchandisers on a casual basis all over the Auckland region.
- Sending photos of completed tasks.
- The hours are flexible and can be negotiated with the employer.
- This employer is looking for an ongoing tutor to help her work on her written and spoken English…
- You will need to be a permanent NZ resident or hold a valid work visa.
- You will be doing general cleaning of the apartments, making the beds and reporting any…
- Out going and polite character.
- Passion for healthy and sustainable food.
- Able to work during busy shopping times (including weekends).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.