jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- This employer is looking for people to be waiting staff at their restaurant.
- Duties in this role will include:
- Other general front of house duties.
- It would be great if you also have Kitchen Hand experience but not necessary as training will also be provided.
- Days and times are negotiable.
- Have own reliable transport when working late nights.
- Be a fun, trainable individual with the right attitude.
- Love Mexican food and beverages!
- We design custom wedding gowns, and and over the last 12 months we have experienced rapid growth.
- We are now looking a Bridal Stylist to join our weekend sales…
- Teacher training and teaching materials will be provided.
- Understand some basic coding (Training provided).
- We are looking for candidates who want a career in…
- We are looking for a permanent part time server to join the team at our family restaurant, based in Point Chev.
- Removing dinnerware in a timely manner.
- Confidence supervising students and enforcing exam rules.
- We are a private training establishment currently seeking part-time invigilators and exam supervisors,…
- The right candidate will be offered a full-time position based on their performance.
- We are a professional International Education organization, located in…
- The desire to make compliance easy for customers, while making it hard for people to cause harm to our community.
- We are driven by two things:
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We could also offer additional baby-sitting hours on an irregular basis at nights.
- Flexible and has a “can do” attitude.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.