jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Making cold beverages (training provided).
- Must available over Christmas and New Years holidays.
- We are a gelato cafe located in central city, and are looking…
- This will involve scanning name codes, hand in data, helping set up students for their photo and operating a camera to take portraits.
- We look forward to your applications!
- The New Zealand chapter of an international honour society is seeking a talented copywriter/content writer who can produce…
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Technology startup based in Central Auckland.
- Who are we and our vision?
- This is a fixed term part-time position (potential to be ongoing for the right person) - minimum 10 - 25 hours per week.
- Expense claim processing and payment.
- This employer is seeking 1 student to help onsite with glass pool fence installations.
- It will be your job to assist with lifting and installations.
- Are you looking for an awesome company culture, friendly co-workers, and a flexible job to fit around your busy uni schedule, or are you just keen to work hard…
- Feel free to apply if this job sounds right for you!
- We are looking for someone to fill our full time and part time bartender position.
- Using the equipment provided effectively - safety first!
- NZ resident or appropriate visa.
- You will need a full drivers licence for driving the company car, and…
- We are driven by two things: the desire to make compliance easy for customers, while making it hard for people to cause harm to our community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.