jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Confidence supervising students and enforcing exam rules.
- We are a private training establishment currently seeking part-time invigilators and exam supervisors,…
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- The ideal candidate for this role will:
- We're happy to look at students who cant drive in a "assistant" role which would be a "ridealong" role to help with the loading and unloading of vehicles and…
- This is a flexible position that would be ideal for student's as the employer has advised that they are extremely flexible in relation to shift times & days.
- Really looking for someone who has availability during week days for December and work could continue into 2020 if we find the right person.
- A clear understanding of excel formulas.
- This employer is looking for someone to work as an accounts processor at their Henderson office.
- Have a current first aid certificate or be willing to get one at your own cost - we are happy to pay for part of the training, on discussion with the successful…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Te Whanau O Waipareira Trust has been serving the West Auckland community for…
- There is the potential to earn lots of money, working flexible rostered hours.
- No experience in sales is necessary as full training (2 days paid) will be given…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.