jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- A full brief will be provided to the candidate and I will show the photographer the event space after a successful candidate is chosen so you will know what…
- We are looking for a person to work Fridays and Saturday 10am - 3.30pm, with opportunity for more hours negotiable.
- (So this job is not suitable for school students or students on an international visa that requires they work no more than 20 hours per week as there may be…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa (valid for at least a year).
- This permanent part time job position requires you to…
- Uni students looking for regular work between lectures.
- This is a self employed contractor role, therefore personal tax and ACC levy will be your own…
- You will be responsible for making consistently outstanding coffee for all customers,.
- This employer provides specialist food, hospitality and support services…
- Have good spoken and written English language skills and be reliable and punctual.
- Using our in-house point of sale and customer order systems.
- I am looking for a tech-savy assistant to help with administration tasks and projects in my small business.
- The ideal candidate is self motivated, able to work…
- Have a flexible schedule Monday- Friday.
- Please note: you will also be required to submit current digital photograph of yourself (must be taken today):
- A current and valid drivers licence, either:
- International divers licence (valid only for the first 12 months you are in New Zealand, by which stage you will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.