jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- A full brief will be provided to the candidate and I will show the photographer the event space after a successful candidate is chosen so you will know what…
- We are looking for a person to work Fridays and Saturday 10am - 3.30pm, with opportunity for more hours negotiable.
- You will be responsible for making consistently outstanding coffee for all customers,.
- This employer provides specialist food, hospitality and support services…
- I am looking for a tech-savy assistant to help with administration tasks and projects in my small business.
- The ideal candidate is self motivated, able to work…
- We are looking for a nanny for our two girls aged 8 and 11.
- You would need to be available in the afternoon, 3pm till 6pm .
- This will begin in early February .
- Have good spoken and written English language skills and be reliable and punctual.
- Using our in-house point of sale and customer order systems.
- Have a flexible schedule Monday- Friday.
- Please note: you will also be required to submit current digital photograph of yourself (must be taken today):
- Uni students looking for regular work between lectures.
- This is a self employed contractor role, therefore personal tax and ACC levy will be your own…
- A current and valid drivers licence, either:
- International divers licence (valid only for the first 12 months you are in New Zealand, by which stage you will…
- The job will be 20-30 hours per week (you must be able to commit to more than 20 hours of work per week) with the potential for an increase of hours for right…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.