jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- This employer is looking for two responsible and reliable students to be English Tutors for their tutoring business.
- Write progress reports for students.
- I am looking for a capable and reliable mentor to help me write a fellowship report.
- It has been many years since I graduated from university and I need some…
- Would appreciate somebody flexible with hours and days.
- We are looking for somebody who can help out with two boys after school.
- Read books and play outdoors.
- Looking for an after school care assistant who is friendly and passionate about learning & caring for children for a small after school care programme in the…
- Our current nanny has been with us for one year and has found employment in her chosen career.
- Some general housework will be needed - tidying, putting the…
- Childcare experience is preferred but on-going training will be provided on the role.
- Are you a Teacher in Training looking for kindergarten experience whilst…
- I am looking for 2 active and hard working students to assist me paint my house over January, including preparation, sanding and painting.
- Current First Aid Certificate, Drivers Licence, own car required.
- There is a charge of $11 for the Police Check, if shortlisted, which is current for two years …
- All tools and equiptment will be provided however tyou will need to wear appropriate clothes and suitable footwear.
- An excellent level of written and spoken English is also essential, together with a great customer service focus and empathy and respect for our residents.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.