jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- We can be flexible on days when you need to work around exam schedules.
- We have 2 boys aged 10 and 14 and are looking for a nanny who can work 3 pm to 6 pm, 4…
- No experience is required for this role as training will be provided by the emplyoer.
- We are seeking experienced waitstaff to join and lead our restaurant which…
- All gardening equipment provided, you will need to provide your own wet weather gear and gardening gloves if needed, and we are near a bus route.
- We would love for the right person to stay with us for the whole of 2020.
- We are a family of 4 - two girls currently 3.5yrs and 6.5yrs.
- This is an opportunity for the right candidate to grow with our company.
- We seek a physically fit person that has the right attitude to work in an environment…
- Looking for an after school care assistant who is friendly and passionate about learning & caring for children for a small after school care programme in the…
- We are looking for someone with a 'can-do, will-do' positive attitude and a full driver's licence, and you will also have strong Excel computer skills, with…
- There could be some more work for the right candidate.
- I require some work for you!
- Gardening and lawn mowing help!
- We are based in Remuera.
- If you hold a current first-aid certificate and a full driver’s license, your application will be at an advantage.
- Communicate effectively with the children.
- The friendly team are on the look-out for an experienced Cleaner to join them on a casual basis, keeping their village 'sparkling' and are looking for someone…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.