jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- We are after a retail assistant to fill our, the position is mostly sole charge so you will need to be confident in dealing with people and handling money…
- We are looking for an housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- This will entail making two to three posters a day , which will be used for banners, promotions, events and discounts.
- Talk Recruitment has childcare centres across the North Shore of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- Opening rate just a starting point for the right person.
- This is a great opportunity for a motorcycling or mechanics student to gain valuable work experience…
- Most students on student visas are unable to work as contractors and will be ineligible for this job.
- Safety equipment will be provided and work will be…
- Be Quick! these roles will be snapped up fast!
- We seek experienced staff within our Corporate stores and help us with an exiting development.
- You will need to have a clean driver's licence (restricted or full).
- We are looking for a reliable person to join our team on a permanent part-time basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.