jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
- If you are driven, highly efficient and have sound (written) communication skills, we would like to hear from you today!
- An eagerness to learn everyday.
- Enjoy working under pressure to achieve deadlines through being flexible and adaptable.
- Please note you must be eligible to work in NZ and hold current NZ…
- Must have a Traffic Controller level 1 (minimum) certificate.
- Our client is a major Civil Construction company which requires traffic controllers or STMS in the…
- We are looking for someone with good customer service skills to visit companies across Auckland.
- You will be given a list of questions which will be related to…
- Our client is based in Avondale and are looking for people to join their busy manufacturing site.
- Be physically fit and active.
- Able to do heavy lifting.
North Shore City, Auckland
- Our client is the largest powder supplier in Australia & New Zealand.
- They are a pioneer in the powder coating industry and offer a wide variety of stock and…
- Give me a call today - call Marti on 828 1121 or mobile 021 440 910 if you have any questions or would like to discuss it further.
- What you need to have:
- 2 x valid work references.
- Adecco are looking for Labourers to help our well-established outfits with their large-scale Frame and Truss Projects.
- We currently require form workers and Concrete finishers to work on precast sites in South Auckland.
- Successful candidates will be hard working with excellent…
- Current NZ Forklift License/ Reach/ Counterbalance.
- We have clients who are looking for storemen at different locations.
- Work as part of team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.