jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Our client is based in Avondale and are looking for people to join their busy manufacturing site.
- Be physically fit and active.
- Able to do heavy lifting.
- The successful candidate must have strong computer abilities including being able to pick up new softwares and an intermediate level understanding of spread…
- Enjoy working under pressure to achieve deadlines through being flexible and adaptable.
- Please note you must be eligible to work in NZ and hold current NZ…
- With over 20 locations, 1500 staff and 1700 residents nationwide, makes them one of the largest providers of Aged Care in New Zealand.
- Hours are generally 0600 - 1430 with overtime when required, so you must be flexible.
- Our client is a global coatings company and one of New Zealand's leading…
- Must have a Traffic Controller level 1 (minimum) certificate.
- Our client is a major Civil Construction company which requires traffic controllers in the South…
- This is a full time temporary position with the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate.
- Hours are 0630 - 1500 with the possibility of over time.
- Glass experience preferred but not essential if you have the right attitude and willing to learn;
- Our client Viridian Glass is a New Zealand market leader,…
- Class 2 license is required for the right applicant so they can drive the trucks to and from the Airport for picking up goods.
- So MPI experience will be ideal.
- This role is full-time and will have the opportunity of possibly becoming permanent for the right candidate.
- The successful candidate will need to have: -.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.