jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
Madison Recruitment (undo)
- Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference #87333 or apply below.
- The main purpose of the role is to;
- Please email email@example.com quoting job reference #87527 or apply below.
- Are you looking for you next job opportunity?
- The role: Inbound customer service phone calls and emails from customers and banking partners all over the country regarding personal insurance products – home,…
- Great hourly rates provided with 8% holiday pay.
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Are flexible and able to adapt on the fly to a diverse range of queries.
- Looking to start a great job after summer holidays?
- This role starts on 9th March 2020.
- Are you currently job searching and needing a cash injection for the New Year?
- Are you wanting to try a new industry out or wanting to gain new work experience?
- Are you an administration whizz with a creative flair and a passion for events?
- We are seeking a hardworking administrator with an events and/or marketing…
- Work for a well-known and respected brand in the Automotive Industry and be rewarded with great sales incentives, recognition, rewards programmes and potential…
- Actively listening to customer needs; providing them with the right solutions to queries.
- Where you are a year from now is a reflection of the choices you make…
- Customer service – face to face, email and over the phone.
- Manukau location with parking onsite.
- Automotive industry experience highly regarded.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.