jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Working as part of a dynamic and flexible team.
- Applications submitted directly through the Government Jobs Website are no longer considered.
- To ensure your success, you will be provided with appropriate training and support along with regular coaching and performance feedback.
- Great at problem solving and thinking on your feet To ensure your success, you will be provided with in-depth training and support from our experienced trainers…
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- Applications close on Monday 18 November 2019.
- You will be comfortable dealing with people - typically as a first point of contact, be highly organised and happy to work autonomously.
- Right now we have permanent opportunities for great people to join our Assisted Recovery team to support us while we transition to our new ways of working to…
- Please apply using the ‘Apply Now' button, applications must be made online, your CV and Cover Letter are an important part of your application.
- Full clean valid NZ driver's licence without conditions.
- Applications close on 4th November 2019.
- Please apply online and upload your CV and cover letter, only…
- You will be responsible for administration, filing, reception duties and customer service, as well as drafting letters as required by the Senior Tenancy…
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Making our communities feel and be safer by taking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.