jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- This is a fulltime position, working 7.5 hours per day between the current business hours of 7:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
- A cover letter is not required.
- As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their…
- These positions will suit individuals who have successfully completed at least 300-level courses in marketing, and have an interest in education and support of…
- Have the opportunity to be involved in work that truly influences change.
- 12 month fixed term maternity leave cover.
- If this sounds like you, 'Apply Online'.
- For more information, please contact Clinton Turner, Team Lead, Border Operations at email@example.com, quoting reference 400/11433.
- A full driver's licence.
- An exciting full-time, six month fixed-term parental leave cover opportunity exists within Fire and Emergency New Zealand.
- We Do the Right Thing - Kia Tika.
- We're looking for people who're passionate about making a real difference for defendants and their whanau and comfortable working in an often dynamic and fast…
- The successful candidate must satisfactorily meet the Police vetting & reference check requirements.
- The successful candidate must reside in Auckland To view…
- View the position description online by clicking the link in "more details" below or for further information or confidential enquiries you can contact Margaret…
- A current practising certificate or eligibility to possess one as a barrister and solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand.
- Fixed term until February 2021.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.