jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- We work in a fast paced environment, and expect all team members to be flexible, mature and change resilient.
- Permanent position in INZ's National Documentation…
- You must have the right to live and work in NZ to apply for this job.
- We will be processing applications as we receive them so don't delay in applying.
- A salary range between $78,642 - $101,572 • Some flexible work opportunities and full compensation for any overtime hours worked • A team who enjoy working hard…
- Applications submitted directly through the Government Jobs website are no longer considered and will only be accepted when formally submitted through the New…
- A connection within a vibrant supportive culture.
- Our psychologists undertake clinical assessments and treatment in prison and in the community, provide…
- Full time opportunity, but with flexible working possible.
- For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
- By strengthening relationships and creating more positive home and school environments, these initiatives aim to remove barriers to engagement and improve…
- Please note all applications must be made online.
- We need dynamic people who want to make a real difference in the community.
- Setting up and facilitating hui's.
- Be responsible for all the administration needs of your Social Worker colleagues including assistance with financial plans for our tamariki and rangatahi •…
- A comprehensive Frontline Introduction into Corrections and extensive initial training is provided for the successful applicant.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.