jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- You must have the right to live and work in NZ to apply for this job.
- Applications close Tuesday, 17 December 2019.
- We also support flexible working - talk with us about how we can help you achieve your flexible working goals, within our operational requirements.
- We acknowledge and recognise harm done, and take steps to put this right.
- Good understanding of IT processes and systems support operations.
- At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible work environment where diversity is celebrated.
- Develop and grow their careers.
- A salary range between $78,642 - $101,572 • Some flexible work opportunities and full compensation for any overtime hours worked • A team who enjoy working hard…
- Full time opportunity, but with flexible working possible.
- For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
- You will need to have a current, clean, full NZ driver licence, and must be entitled to work in New Zealand.
- To see more about this exciting role, check out the…
- We're open to discussing flexible working options that work for both you and the business.
- This is a rewarding and challenging role which is ultimately…
- A full Drivers Licence and First Aid Certificate is required.
- A comprehensive Frontline Introduction into Corrections and extensive initial training is provided…
- Applications close Tuesday 7th January.
- A full driver licence is essential.
- Understanding of the factors impacting on offender rehabilitation and reintegration,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.