jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Applications submitted directly through the Government Jobs Website are no longer considered.
- Applications close at 5pm, Thursday 21st November 2019.
- We offer competitive salaries, five weeks annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career…
- Attention to detail• Ability to take instruction and follow through• The ability to work well under pressure• Experience working to deadlines• The ability to…
- The service is provided in keeping with the principles of the Victims Rights Act 2002.
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online…
- Applications close on Wednesday 20th November 2019.
- The Ministry of Education has great part-time opportunities for you if you:
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- View the Job Description here.
- We have an exciting and challenging opportunity in our Auckland office for an experienced Event Manager.
- At Oranga Tamariki we support flexible working opportunities, we are fortunate to have some great new technologies coming our way making it easier for you to…
- As this role necessitates travelling across the central Auckland region, you will have a full and clean NZ driver's licence (vehicle provided).
- You will use your communication skills to influence offenders, assisting them to make the right choices, take the right actions at the right times and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.