jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- The position will be for the completion of the current Strategic Plan however initially it will be a fixed term until 31 December 2021 when the location of the…
- You must have the right to live and work in NZ to apply for this job.
- The next stage in this work is to redesign our current services and processes across…
- We provide equal employment opportunities, consider flexible working arrangements and welcome applications from everyone who can meet the requirements of the…
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC practices and project methodologies.
- Come and be a part of the one of the largest and most complex programmes seen in the…
- EIS manages the Crown's second largest property portfolio of around 2,500 schools with a book value of $17.8 billion, is responsible for the largest payroll in…
- If you are ready to join us in making a difference apply now!
- Office of the Deputy Vice-ChancellorPalmerston North, Wellington or Auckland.
- As this role includes a strong partnership development and relationship management component, a sound appreciation and understanding of how to build…
- Are able to be flexible with hours when required.
- The current positions are newly created positions associated with (but not limited to) the Short Violence…
- Commitment to getting things right for tamariki and rangatahi • Experience in successfully leading and managing a medium sized team (20-30 staff), ideally…
- It is our guiding belief that “in the right environment, with the right people surrounding and nurturing them, any child can, and should flourish”.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.