jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Reporting into the Technology Delivery Manager, we are looking for an experienced technical integration specialist.
- In this role you will:
- A comprehensive Frontline Introduction into Corrections and extensive initial training is provided for the successful applicant.
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC practices and project methodologies.
- Come and be a part of the one of the largest and most complex programmes seen in the…
- Wellington preferred (location may be flexible dependent on candidate).
- Senior Adviser Health and Safety.
- As the subject matter expert, you will support the…
- We provide equal employment opportunities, consider flexible working arrangements and welcome applications from everyone who can meet the requirements of the…
- EIS manages the Crown's second largest property portfolio of around 2,500 schools with a book value of $17.8 billion, is responsible for the largest payroll in…
- Are able to be flexible with hours when required.
- The current positions are newly created positions associated with (but not limited to) the Short Violence…
- As this role includes a strong partnership development and relationship management component, a sound appreciation and understanding of how to build…
- Commitment to getting things right for tamariki and rangatahi • Experience in successfully leading and managing a medium sized team (20-30 staff), ideally…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.