jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- We also support flexible working - talk with us about how we can help you achieve your flexible working goals, within our operational requirements.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the MS suite of applications and database systems,.
- Board Liaison Officer – Auckland Region Women's Corrections…
- EIS manages the Crown's second largest property portfolio of around 2,500 schools with a book value of $17.8 billion, is responsible for the largest payroll in…
- You will need to have a current, clean, full NZ driver licence, and must be entitled to work in New Zealand.
- To see more about this exciting role, check out the…
- With either an understanding of economic development policy or public policy, the role requires someone with intellectual vision and an extensive knowledge of…
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory, including a valid work visa covering the whole period of employment if applying internationally.
- Having worked within an EA role previously, you will bring your own energy to this EA role, but will understand the importance of getting the basics right.
- A full driver licence is essential.
- This role would also ensure volunteers are fully supported and integrated into the Corrections environment, and volunteer…
- Are able to be flexible with hours when required.
- The current positions are newly created positions associated with (but not limited to) the Short Violence…
- Commitment to getting things right for tamariki and rangatahi • Experience in successfully leading and managing a medium sized team (20-30 staff), ideally…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.