jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- This will involve working on reception and answering telephone enquiries, lodging applications, setting up meeting rooms, booking travel for ERA members, coding…
- In order to be considered for this role, applicants must be immediately available for an interview within New Zealand, must hold a current New Zealand work…
- We ensure INZ's visa decision-making offices (both offshore and onshore), and its frontline operations at border operate effectively.
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete…
- Whether we re helping to register births, deaths or marriages, or assisting in passport applications, community grants or civil union and name change…
- General administrative and reception duties, for example, answering the phone, dealing with incoming mail, filing and managing offsite archiving.
- In this permanent position as a Support Officer you'll be supporting a team of officers processing visa applications by providing vital administration support.
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Taking enquiries through a variety of channels you'll…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.