jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- A full New Zealand drivers licence.
- We are looking for customer focused, technically savvy people to join our Botany located team.
- Do you have the following:
- The right person for the job will be honest, pro-active, energetic, dedicated and hungry for success, as well as having a great sense of humour and show lots of…
- This is an immediate start, notice periods over 1 week cannot be considered.
- We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated professionals to join our team based in…
- Looking to use your experience in a relevant Level 1&2 Helpdesk role, your resourcefulness and, your ability to to explain technical processes to end users, in…
- Front of office reception duties: answering phone calls, greeting candidates, clients and visitors and ensuring they sign in.
- Diversity to the benefit of all.
- This organisation is a friendly, down to earth bunch and are looking for an all rounder in this sole charge administration/office manager role.
- We are looking for exceptional After Hours Co-ordinators who are passionate about making a difference.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Working with one business unit within the wider group, you will be part of a team of over 300 people across NZ and will perform a vital function in the smooth…
- The project is a directive from the Ministry of Education and as such you will be holding what is considered a very high level and important role, making a real…
- Any question, please do not hesitate to contact me via email or call me on 0800800204 (option 3).
- Provisional or full teaching certificate.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.