jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We’re looking for the best.
- Hours can be flexible to suit.
- The role is high paced, interesting & varied.
- Good time management skills are required as it can get very busy very quickly.
- A good understanding of merchandising principles.
- Sales and Service Assistant - Merchandise Focus.
- As New Zealand's leading department store, we realise the…
- Join the team at Ultimate Care Rosedale Village as a Entry Level Caregiver!
- At the Ultimate Care Group we promise to care.
- In this role, you are the vital point of contact for managers, team members and customers alike.
- Support Services Leader - Westfield Albany.
- Our busy RV Super Centre in Albany is looking for a Full time Service Advisor to join their crew.
- In this role you will be offering our Service Centre customers…
- Forklift and Class 2 licence endorsements are desirable.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over…
- You'll have a clean, current drivers licence - full or restricted.
- Able to work flexible rostered hours, may include weekends.
- Has high attention to detail.
- Ensure all products are ticketed appropriately and pricing is current.
- Merchandise and restock shelves, making sure merchandise is visually appealing to…
- This position is full time and will require flexibility to work early mornings, late nights and weekends as per the management roster.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.