jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
Albany, Auckland (undo)
- We are looking for a casual worker to assist with Cleaning at our Campus for the next few weeks till we move premises.
- Emptying of bins in the offices.
- Due to the multilingual nature of the area, the successful candidate will need to have exceptional communication skills, and the ability to speak another…
Bapcor New Zealand
- Whilst an understanding of the automotive industry may be considered an advantage, it is not essential for this role.
- Looking to progress your sales career?
- Initially this role is part time but for the right person we have a career path in our growing business based in the water industry.
- We are looking for exceptional After Hours Coordinators who are passionate about making a difference.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Applicants must have a basic understanding of computers and a current NZ restricted or full driver's licence (or overseas equivalent), with ability to…
- This days and hours worked per week are highly flexible around your schedule and are to be negotiated, however we want someone able to commit to working full…
- Have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
- Working hours between 8am-5pm- Mon-Fri (flexible shift times).
- Are you a sparkly personality?
- We have 2 amazing festivals coming up and are in need of some super stars to run the Chai Tent.
- The tent will be buzzing as this acts as a stage for some of our…
- This employer requires a fit and hard-working person to assist with the renovation of an old house.
- The successful candidate will be helping the builder/owner…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.