jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
Penrose, Auckland (undo)
- And that's the secret to our success - having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles.
- You will quickly discover whether you might be the…
- Articulate with a good verbal and written command of the English language;
- Uncapped earning potential, ongoing training, a company car and discounted Southern…
- TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE RIGHT PERSON.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Full time approx 40 hrs per week.
- The right applicant must be:
- Previous customer service calling experience preferred but willing to train the right person.
- Being a level-headed team player.
- You'll enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and have an approach of right first time, every time;
- Please note, all applicants must have the legal right…
Horizon Energy Group
- Current Unrestricted NZ Drivers Licence.
- Exciting opportunity within a successful, growing NZ Company.
- Permanent Part-Time (30 hours per week).
- Our work carries a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, we are just as serious about the safety of our valued staff.
- Pay up to $27 an hour.
- You enjoy delivering a super service to customers and have a solid understanding of SAP.
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer…
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
- Articulate with a good verbal and written command of the English language ;
- A confident and vibrant disposition;
- Results focused and target driven;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.