jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- This role will work on a rotating roster Monday – Sunday (including public holidays) of which the current hours are between 7am – 9pm.
- What will I be doing?
- Keen to cut down the commute?
- Do you live on the North Shore & want to work locally?
- Are you a fashionista who loves to lead from the front?
- Work for a successful company that are making huge strides in their industry.
- Based in Takapuna, this company have been in business for over 50 years and…
- Contact me now confidentially and we can talk further.
- Great culture - known for looking after it's people.
- Commercial and private property focus.
- To register your interest and find out more please contact Steve Ignatov in our Auckland office on (09) 962 5687 / 021 286 1114 or email your CV in confidence…
Takapuna Motor Lodge
- Ensure motel staff is provided with uniforms and nametags, and upholds property-grooming standards.
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the…
Go To Collection
- To join the crew you have had experience in a similar role, you are a people person with a great attitude that customers and crew will love, you are hardworking…
- We are a cloud-based solution at the heart of great businesses that make, manage and move products and recognised as the industry leader, we've been fortunate…
- The right to work in NZ.
- If you enjoy speaking to people and are passionate about makeup, then this is the job for you!
- What we are looking for:
- We know that having the right people with the right attitude and behaviour is a big part of what makes us successful.
- We build and maintain everything in-house.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.